This ongoing listing details any new information pertaining to individual Railway Hotels across Australia.
- Mackay, QLD – Langford’s Hotel, that was renamed as the Old Railway Hotel in 2011 has been renamed back to Langford’s (SAD!)
- Yeppoon, QLD —Big plans afoot for the Railway Hotel at Yeppoon. A new bistro opening next year will compliment the recent extension of the hotel into the former bottle shop.
- Devenish, VIC—The hotel has reverted to its original name and now trades as the Devenish Railway Hotel.
- Heyfield, VIC —The Railway Hotel Heyfield has a rich and proud history in Heyfield, dating back to 1878. After being closed for renovations for almost 2 years, it has reopened for you to enjoy its transformation.
- Timboon, VIC —The hotel has reverted to its original name and now trades as the Railway View Hotel.
Whilst the utmost care has been taken in putting together this substantial compilation, there are some oversights specific to each volume of Railway Hotels of Australia.
The following lists corrections specific to each volume in the Railway Hotels of Australia book series. Should you have any further information to contribute, please do not hesitate to contact Scott.